Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Spotter!

Seeing as I didn't want to risk making an twinge into an injury, but I also didn't want to miss all my workouts, I called in a spotter for my workout yesterday.

Thanks, James!

I had him watch me from the side to give me feedback on technique and to jump in if I had an issue.

It was lunges as the lower body portion, and I realized through it that my right knee does not have issues being the front leg on the lunge. However, push it back and have it be the balance leg? That's when I'm pushing against the weak part of my knee. 

If I put my toe straight back, my knee is stable, but I am not. If I spread my leg to the side at shoulder width, I'm creatin torque either one way or another and hat's what I'm trying to avoid. So I may need to play around with how I do left leg lunges.

Anyways, I did it!

~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment