Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I've Finally Done It

Yesterday, at lunch, I ran 2 miles.

I ran both miles at around a 9:31 minutes/mile pace.

And I'm actually sore today.

I also realize that I completely overreacted to my weight on Monday morning. I weighed in at 177.7 lbs. After working out at lunchtime, and watching what I ate and drinking a lot of water, I was 174 lbs by the time I got home from work. There are very few ways that someone can drop 3+ pounds within a day. So I'm calling myself on my craziness.

Today, I have time to work out after work, so I'm not doing my lunchtime run.

~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Be easy on yourself in your head*, Katy! Go hard with the exercise and loyalty to that, but go easy on yourself in your head! (*only a few will understand this - and most of them will be related!). You are an inspiration to many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on that! I know I can't always be perfect, and that sometimes I don't see the forest for the trees.

      Delete
  2. Awesome pace time! Congrats on 2 miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now to push myself to do more than 2 miles during a lunchtime run...I think I can do it.

      Delete