Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ah Push It! Push It Real Good!

Tonight was the last strength workout of the Push Circuit! And would you LOOK at those numbers?!

I'm so so proud of myself for really pushing myself most of the days & for not missing a single strength day for 4 weeks!


Also? I've been trying on dresses for my party Friday night. I bought a dress for it way back in November or October. I fit in it well, except in the busy, which I think needs 1 inch more lost to be flattering. Maybe I'll use it for the rehearsal dinner?

So I tried on another dress that has always not quite fit when I have an occasion to wear it AND IT ZIPPED UP WITHOUT ISSUE! It also has pockets!

I'll take a photo when I'm all dressed up in it, but I'm very pleased that it fits! I bought it back last May, and then I gained weight. I was planning on wearing it for my birthday, but I felt like it didn't fit well enough. Then it pinched at my Christmas party. But now, finally, it FITS!

~Katie

PS I have a problem with buying dresses that I have to work to fit into. I leave the tags on until I have an occasion. Two dresses will get their day in the sun this weekend! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment