Friday, March 21, 2014

New Delivery

The new china cabinet was delivered right as I was about to start my workout, but I still got in that workout. Lean Circuit 3 and all the push-ups have kicked my booty! What an ab, shoulder, & chest intensive workout!

This month will be a challenge, and that's great because it will get me looking forward to pushing myself harder the whole time. No time to stress, just time to get it done!

Yesterday, I did not go to WW, so that I could go today with my mom. Which means I'll be weighing in the noon after the Ladies of Craft Beer meetup. Not ideal, but I managed to keep my indulgence in check a bit. Ordered a salad without dressing, and had a couple appetizers. Stayed away from pizza, but caves and have a couple beers. I know, I gave it up for Lent, but it's the first time I've had an adult beverage since Saturday, and the wine list was cruddy. I use the social excuse, and the lack of willpower. 

All in all, I didn't leave feeling like I are too much or drank too much, and I knew that I had a salad to fall back on if I was munchy.

So now, time to get this show on the road and head to work, a bit late, but the delivery came earlier than anticipated, so I'll be in before I thought I would have been.


~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment