Friday, February 14, 2014

Push Circuit

I owe you photos & measurement updates.

All I can tell you is that I weighed 176.1 lbs this morning.

We're going to be radio silent this weekend at a retreat we are on our way to right now. We being James & me.

Since we're not supposed to have tech with us, I decided to do my workout slated for tomorrow, Push Circuit 1, this evening before leaving.

Push circuit focuses on very few reps with very high weights. You aim for 6-8 reps for each exercise & more of them have breakdown sets. They are also single moves (ie bicep curls instead of squat + bicep curl).

I did 8 push-ups, just forgot to fill that in. I need to add weight to the tricep extension overhead.

Going to try to sneak in a 7 minute workout or run during this retreat, but don't know the schedule, yet.

~Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment