Sunday, February 2, 2014

Burn Intervals

I'm a bit of a Sweaty Betty today.


As in full eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow on during my workout. We went to early Mass and then James & I headed back to the house to workout while my uncle, aunt & cousins went to CCE.

James did a T25 workout. It's his last week of this cycle and he's determined to give it his all.

I did Burn Intervals. There were a few exercises that I didn't use weights for since the band is a bit strong for me to do all of the reps. Guess which muscle!
If you guessed Deltoids, then you win!


Today is rainy, so I may not get in trampoline time, like we did yesterday and the day before. We fly back home to our animals tonight! We'll be in the air during the Super Bowl, so feel free to spoil it for me. I am partial to Denver because of beer. (Good reason, right?)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment