Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Heavy Lifting!

Today, I did not have a single exercise that I used dumbells lighter than 20 lbs. I used 35 lbs dumbells on at least 3 exercises. That means I was lifting a total of 70 lbs! Can I tell that to me 12 months ago?!

Granted this was all sumo squats, rows, and bench presses, so large/strong muscle groups. Doube row with 30 lbs dumbells in each hand? CHECK!

The bench press, butterfly press, and overhead extension really make my Heartrate lower since I'm on my back.


Hopefully it's not rainy nasty tomorrow morning & I can get my run in before work. Because I weigh in tomorrow, and I'm about 90 points in the hole this week. That means that I depleted my 29 daily points every day, 49 weekly points, and all of my 41 activity points, then ate/drank more on top of that (88 points, ouch!). I'm going to take the fact that I actually tracked as a victory?

Because the body still counts it even if you don't tell yourself. Right? There's no reason to hide from the fact that I way over indulged this week. There were celebrations, staycation, and a change in my workouts this week. Plus, my favorite Girl Scout cookies arrived. I will fully admit to eating far too many of them.

I've also lost a bit of weight. I think. We'll see what the Weight Watchers scale says tomorrow.

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment