Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fitbit Force Update

I figure that this is probably one of the best places for me to document my issues with the Fitbit Force.

Yes, they continue.

So, Friday the 7th, I had bandaged my left wrist & wore the Force (with duct tape & the lace wristlet) on my right hand. I discontinued usage that evening completely.

Over the next week, my rash on my left wrist continued to develop, to the point that James encouraged me to see a doctor.
The dermatologist said that it looked like a burn and she gave me steroid cream to put on it 3 times a day. I saw her on Thursday, February 13.

It now looks like this.

So it's starting to heal.

HOWEVER, remember how I wore the Force on my right wrist for a single day?

Well, tonight, I discovered a rash.
That's exactly how my left wrist started out.

And I haven't worn it for over a week.

This seriously disturbs me. This is also why I'm documenting my issues clearly on here. 

I'm starting to think that this may be something other than an allergy and something related to radiation. Ugh.

I hope the cause is discovered soon. If this continues to happen to people, there may be some major repercussions.

~Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment