Friday, April 11, 2014

Total Body Cardio Fix

With 3 weeks tomorrow until the wedding, and the fact that I'm in training all next week that's catered, I decided to step up my game. 21 Day Fix is meant for, well, 21 days. 3 weeks. 

I'm not quite finished with the Lean Circuit, so I'm overlapping workouts starting with 21DayFix in the mornings and ChaLEAN in the evenings. 

The first day is Total Body Cardio Fix. I had to modify by the end because I was afraid I'd lose grip on the weight & it would go flying into the TV. But I'm glad I did it!


Boy did this morning's workout wear me down! I totally needed it, too. Last night, we divided up the candy for the welcome bags, and I'll admit that a bit made it's way into my mouth. Not a ton, but enough to pique the munchies. And then I had a snack of cheddar fire corn. I had picked it up at the grocery store because, hello, popcorn with dried slices of jalapeƱo and cheddar? But I made the rookie mistake of just opening the bag and munching rather than making a measured bowl for myself and putting the bag away.

So the evening before weigh-in at weight watchers, I get the munchies. Oh well.

Good thing I worked out this morning!

Note: I got a new scale in and it measures about 1.4 pounds heavier than my previous one, however it is highly rated for its accuracy & consistency, which my prior scale lacked as sometimes it ranged a pound within 30 seconds of consecutive weigh-ins. So there will be a jump on my home weight, compounded by my snacking last night. What can you do? Now I have a plan, and will be getting the non-cheddar variety of fire corn next.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment