Sunday, April 13, 2014

Barre Legs

Wow.

My legs are making me cry. The barre legs workout was so difficult!


I got a late start at it, and finished my taxes! Woohoo! I love when I put something off so long and then have to do it in one fell swoop: not.

I was very tempted to blow off today's workout since it's a semi-dreary Sunday. In the end, I decided that it's just 30 minutes, I was already in my workout clothes, and I should just go for it.

So I did.

This week will be a dietary challenge. I'm taking a training class and the place usually has breakfast, morning snack, lunch, & afternoon snacks served every day. I am hoping that I can bring snacks the first day and then assess the offerings to see what I need to do to combat the mindless eating.

Because I can see myself losing the control that I've been so good at gaining.

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment