Monday, April 7, 2014

Return of the Reps!

I took a week off of the Lean Circuit.

Last week, between queasiness from diet change and emotional upheaval over medical tests (I'm healthy, but tests are always daunting in that we-don't-know-if-anything-is-wrong-but-why-else-would-we-test kind of way), I decided to give myself a rest and get back to it this week.

So Monday, I quit my workout after 2 sets because my tummy was so upset. Tuesday, all the emotions had me crying all day. Wednesday, I took off for medical tests and also emotional recovery, but stuck to 21 day fix eating guidelines for the most part. Thursday, I was still going through some recovery, but did HIIT 15 from TurboFire and ate according to 21 day fix. Friday was another HIIT 15 and eating mostly on plan. I also weighed in at Weight Watchers and lost the weight I'd gained the past 2 weeks. At home, my weight dropped a few pounds, as well.

Saturday, I didn't eat as on plan as desired. We had marriage prep at church, with kolaches! Then I got my hair done, picked up my wedding dress, ran errands, and then went out to meet friends and celebrate another friend's birthday! 

Sunday was bridal portraits. No teasers for you, though. We had a great day. Hair, then makeup, then driving out to Brenham to spend a day being myself in my dress all around downtown Brenham and a small bluebonnet field. So happy the weather cooperated more than projected!

And this evening, back to Lean Circuit 1. I didn't quite do as well weight-wise, or rep-wise, however I felt really good finishing up and getting back on track! 


~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment