Monday, January 6, 2014

Yes, I Made a Good Decision

Switching over to ChaLEAN Extreme again was absolutely the right decision for me.

How do I know this?

Every muscle I work is sore, but not too sore.

It's been less than a week, and I fit into pants that I haven't been able to button in months. And I weigh 4 pounds more than I did a week ago. Yes, I have shot up in weight in the past 5 days and I fit into smaller clothes.

What does all of this add up to? I have gained a ton of muscle (and my body is retaining water because of it), and have lost fat. In 5 days. 5.

Going back to a workout plan that I haven't done in 6 months is refreshing. It also tells me how much I've improved my fitness. I'm lifting more than I used to on my deltoids and triceps. I can do more pushups. I even did a tricep pushup without falling to the ground! I can do the Burn Intervals without giving up from fatigue. I can do the workouts better than I did when I switched to TurboFire. Which means that I've been increasing my fitness, even when I feel like I've lost all of my fitness.

Tonight is Burn Circuit 3, which is mostly Shoulders. Plus, it's also girls night! I'm getting back into my old routines and I can't wait!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment