Thursday, January 30, 2014

How Many Times Can A Person Recommit?

I feel like it's all I do these days.

Recommit, fall off the wagon, recommit, fall off the wagon.

I'm trying, but I keep getting in my own way.

The good thing is that James has been really committed to his workouts with T25. He's getting toned, losing bodyfat, and really focusing on eating well. I'm very proud of him! (If you'd like to hear his words, comment! I keep telling him he should have spotlights on here)

Tonight, after work, and a hair touchup, I'm working out. I've been good at my eating today, too. I didn't stop at the grocery store to pickup and devour 3 bags of candy, even though I am having an emotionally volatile day. I count that as a win.

And I haven't given up. If I gave up, I wouldn't be recommitting. I wouldn't be getting back in the saddle.

Hold me to my workout this evening! If I don't post that sweaty face and heartrate monitor, bug me, because it's ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 1 for me. No better way to feel empowered than to pump some iron, right?

Anyways, there is a new program coming out on Monday through my beachbody page that is really interesting to me. I'm not sure if I want to change up my routine when I've just changed up my routine, but my interest is definitely piqued in the 21 Day Fix program. It focuses on portion control (something I have been lacking) and 30 minutes of workouts per day. It's very tempting, especially with my wedding dress fitting in March, I could do this program twice and then maintain after that fitting. I will have to sleep on it, but don't be surprised if I end up posting about this program very soon.

Here's a link to the program: 21 Day Fix
And Starting Monday, February 3rd, it will be available for purchase through my beachbody website.

Also, I know that I've had a few friends interested in Shakeology, so I thought that it was high time I revisited some resource info for it. Both James and I make shakes almost every day. I prefer the chocolate with almond milk and cayenne pepper (I'm uber-specific about how much ice and liquid I put in, James totally makes fun of me), and James usually adds peanut butter and uses coffee as a base with chocolate.

I have some extra packets of vanilla Shakeology laying around, and if you'd like to try it out before committing to a month supply of shake mix, email me at katieworksout@beachbodycoach.com and I'll send you two servings as supplies last. If you have been wanting to give it a go, you can order here: Katie's Shakeology page.

Tonight, I'll post on my workout!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment