Monday, August 19, 2013

Struggle

It may come as no surprise that I've been flagging in motivation.

Seeing results & celebrating them, sure, but lacking the motivation to really dig in & commit to my workouts.

The hybrid program schedule this month is grueling. Every day is an hour or so. And I just could not seem to make time for it. I could make time to watch 2 movies, but not to work out. I could make time for anything BUT working out.

So I decided today was the beginning of a new program. I get a fresh set of workouts. A fresh set of challenges, and the best part is that no day will be more than 25 minutes. So that "time" excuse is out the window.



Day 1 of Shaun T's Focus T25 is in the can! And it looks like I should do the calibration program for my heart rate monitor since I shouldn't be at VO2 Max, or maybe I was?

Either way, phew! I feel better knowing that I have the next month of Alpha T25 to challenge me!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment