Friday, August 16, 2013

Milestone: New Jeans!

Guess who's wearing her new jeans today?

That's right! After 3 months of trying them on every couple of weeks only to bemoan the love handles & muffin-top created by them, I didn't hate what I saw this morning. 

My jeans that *fit* are in the wash, and I wanted to wear jeans today. So I grabbed this pair, closed my eyes and put them on. They usually start to protest at the top of my thighs, but they didn't protest very much today. And then, when I buttoned & zipped them, I didn't have to struggle. They're still a bit tight. They still create a bit of muffin top, but it's workable. It doesn't show up under a loose tee shirt, and my belly doesn't hang over the front (too much).

This is what they looked like when I tried them on a month or so ago.

eek! No! The bulge went all the way around the sides, too. Sorry it's so washed out.

And this is what they look like today. AFTER a big lunch & a full workday.

Wha-BAM! There's still a bit of belly pooch, but it's small enough to be let out the door.

And a more flattering shirt-covering-belly disguise. It also shows off the booty I'm developing!

Brown Chicken, Brown Cow!

So there you have it. I guess this whole working out & eating better food for me really is working!

Time for the weekend!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment