Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday!

Cardio for T25 again!

I missed Friday's double workouts to help James move in, then moved all day Saturday, so I just missed them outright.

But I wasn't going to let that keep me from starting back on schedule today!

 
Yep! It's a tough workout, but I kept my intensity high the whole time.

I also got a Fitbit Flex. 


I wanted to use the sleep tracking and have a bit more info than the ActiveLink gives me, plus, I've been considering switching from WW to tracking food & calories. The fitbit app tracks calories burned & consumed. 

We'll see. I'm not giving it up, yet, just seeing if other things work for me.

And trying to continue working towards the healthy lifestyle journey I started months ago!  This won't be a bride body workout. I started this long before we were engaged.

Would I like to have a rocking body on our honeymoon, and in all of the photos, sure, but more than anything, I want a sustainable lifestyle.

So here's to committing to a life well-lived.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment