Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Potential Cause

Here I was thinking that my workouts were the culprit of my deltoid drama.

And then, yesterday, I go to put on one of my "These Boobs Ain't Going Nowhere" sports bras and I realized that my shoulder contorts in just the right way to strain my deltoid and rotator cuff *just* right when I clasp it in the back.  The one from yesterday was easier, but I have one that is tighter, and must accidentally be a 34 band rather than a 36 band, and I usually have to ask James to clasp it for me. I will not give up these bras. They totally lock and load me and my boobs don't hurt during my workouts.

But I may have to ask for assistance more often, or clasp it in front and then scootch it around.

Moving Comfort is the brand. Fiona is the one that was giving me some issues (just one of my three). Okay, after looking at the website, I may have bought that third one as a Jubralee, which, in the reviews, runs small. Which explains why it feels slightly different. Hmm. Must research this more.


Regardless, I think I strained my shoulder putting on a bra so that I don't hurt myself working out. #facepalm

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment