Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Workout

Turkey Day is here!

I am so grateful for being able to spend this day with my fiancé focusing on just being together and doing things we love.

We spent the morning being a bit lazy, but we're going to a movie soon, so we decided to kick it into gear and get our workouts in. Yes, I realize that it's a day we're supposed to spend with family, but we did that Sunday & my immediate family is out of town. We're being a bit non traditional today & spending it together in non-cooking ways. We've both been looking forward to seeing Catching Fire & we have a date night at a nice restaurant this evening, so it's a day of togetherness.

Anyways, today, I have two workouts on the slate. I've done one: Fire 30. I felt like I could actually give it my all this time. No feeling like I was going to die halfway through. So I'm getting more fit! Yay!


There's still Tone 30 on the slate, which I may have to make up tomorrow while James is at work.

Now to get ready for the day!

~Katie

A few things that I'm grateful for:
A great job & career that puts me to a position to be an advocate and example for women in STEM
A wonderful community
Being able to own our home
The love of a good man
The success of my BeerSox business
Our 3 animals
My family
Security
My health

No comments:

Post a Comment