Saturday, November 16, 2013

Getting Back

It's been a rough start. I'll admit that. I fell off the wagon less than a week into my new program. I are everything & drank everything that was high in calories. A week and a half later & I'm about 5 pounds up from where I was aiming.

And I'm not going to let that make me quit. 

Last night, I did most of my workout before going out to see friends. I was very tempted to not do a workout at all. VERY TEMPTED. But I put on my duds & pushed play. 


And then I went to see some great old friends, one who is a former roommate who's back visiting. Yes, I had beers. Yes, I are dinner (grilled salmon Caesar salad), and my mood started coming out of it's funk.

Sorry for the blurriness. Low light does not make for good iPhone focusing. (Oops)

Don't you love how spending time with friends can snap you out of it?

Today was a productive morning! I did laundry, put away laundry, did dishes & then did my HIIT 15 workout. I was supposed to also do another workout, but I have to finish chores, shower, eat, and get downtown for the Untapped Festival! We'll be working the booth from 1 pm until 10:30 pm today. So I'll be on my feet for a number of hours.


Yay!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment