Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November Update

This morning, I did the first of my two workouts for today. Fire 30 was on the schedule and I knew I wanted to get in my photos and measurements. I like having these benchmarks, it helps me keep things in perspective. I have still come a long way from where I started last January. And I can build that momentum back!

Fire 30 was taking it out of me this morning!
And this is the not-so-excited to get ready for photos face.

But, nonetheless, I still tracked. I haven't taken photos since July. And the happy pounds have come back.

I am still 6.6 pounds down from where I started in January!
My waist is still down over 3 inches from where I started!

My back rolls have come back, but I'm determined to whittle those away with better eating, and more exercise!

Back: well, those rolls are back. Time to work on them a lot more.

Front: Luckily, my waist is still there!

Side: There's some work to do to get back to July's trim shape
And there you have it.
174.6 pounds of backtracking. But I'm geared up and ready to take the rest of the holidays by storm.
James & I have our challenge, and I can power through this slump.
I have been putting off buying new jeans because I still have a couple brand new pairs in a size down. I know that if I buy new jeans that fit, that I'll just feel comfortable in them. I'm trying to motivate myself and also keep my spending to a minimum. I tend to overbuy at the same time that I overeat, they go hand in hand as default stress actions.

Also, don't forget to check out the giveaway post if you're interested in a free Fire Starter Pack!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment