Friday, November 8, 2013

I did it!

PLast night, I forgot to blog this, but it was HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30. Let's just say that the last time I did Sculpt 30, I was crying like a baby because I couldn't do even a third of the delt exercises without feeling horrible strain. So I just stopped doing it.

This time, I struggled through. No crying or whining. I didn't finish every rep. I had to recover a bit, but I never quit.

And I'll be stronger because of that.



And then James & I started making dinner & a crock pot turkey/quinoa meatball recipe I found online.

We are trying to make an effort to cook more often, in order to keep our waistbands & our wallets fit. When I saw the recipe for the meatballs, we had over half of the ingredients in the pantry, and they just sounded fantastic!

I don't have any photos of them, but they were ready to be put in the fridge for later when I woke up. I love crock pot recipes!

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment