Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nutrition

Today was a pretty good day. 

Walked about 5 miles with my husband.

Ate a small lunch.

Then shot it all to pieces with a pizza.

I think it's time for me to break out the containers again & go for the idiot-proof nutrition boot camp of 21 Day Fix. Just this time, I'm counting everything & making sure that I don't cheat beverage-wise. Sure, the directions allow for 2 4oz servings of wine a week, but then I'd have a nearly full bottle sitting around, and that's just a waste.

So I'm going without that.

This month is huge. Selling our house, finding another (and hopefully having an offer accepted), getting more established in my new role at work.

With enough stress that way, I need to feed my body right & establish better de-stressing habits along the way. Like herbal tea to let the weight of the day lift.

I can do this.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment