Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day Once Again

I start over a lot. I fail a lot.

But at least I don't full on stop forever.

Keeping with the recommitment, I did Tuesday first week of PiYo workout. I need to work on my setup a bit, because yoga mat on floor hurts me & O now have yoga mat on top of my blocking tiles for a bit of cushion under my knees & wrists. 


It's been great for relieving some of the aches on my body and letting me actually do the workout rather than stopping halfway through because my wrists are screaming at me. However, the tiles don't stay together when I'm putting pressure on them like in down dog. Oh well. Better than nothing, right?


I'm glowing, and feel great having continued with my dedication longer than 12 hours. ;-) 

No, seriously. 

~Katie

1 comment:

  1. I use two double thickness yoga mats on top of each other to help with that problem.

    ReplyDelete