Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Accountability

When I post my workout results, I feel like I have more motivation to do the next one. Maybe it's seeing the time stamp tick up by a day and knowing that I have it my all. Maybe it's knowing that there are people who read this. Maybe it's because After a year and a half I've noticed that when I stop posting, I start packing on the pounds. 

There is something in the accountability to prove what I've been doing that keeps me on the right track. Even through my weekend struggles lately, I've been doing better than I do when I just don't post, don't track, and don't weigh. Each day works towards a goal. Each day makes it easier to say yes the next day.

HIIT: Power was on the schedule today. Those burpees with push-ups at the end kill me. And I stink at doing lunges properly (with the back knee bent at 90 degrees, too), and so I'm working on doing them with proper form even if I don't end up doing as many as the people on the video.



~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment