Friday, August 15, 2014

This Week

This week has been decidedly "Don't Wanna"

I haven't worked out once.

I've been eating pretty much whatever I want, but I'm not really over eating. I'm just not eating balanced meals or snacks.

I've maintained my weight this week, hovering within a quarter pound of 177.5 all week. It's not great, but it's better than when I first returned from vacation.

And in some ways, this is okay. My brain needed a bit of time to just focus on all the other aspects of life. I just needed to let it go, and let it out.

It's not going to last, I decided to get a new program. I know, another new program. I justified it as being my purchase this summer since I have only bought 2 skirts and one pair of shorts since the beginning of June. I bought the second skirt last week when the zipper blew out of the skirt I was wearing at work. It's an old skirt, and the zipper gave way while I was sitting. I needed a replacement, and got one during lunch.

So I got PiYo. It's low impact, it's strength building, and it's made to increase flexibility.
Since the front room is newly cleared out, I'm planning on using that room for my workouts and may even start working out in the morning again. (that's a big maybe, I'm a total lunkerhead, and the thought of waking up early still makes me cringe)

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment